Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sidetrip to the Metropolitan Museum of Manila

This was literally a sidetrip - because I just came from a meeting at the financial institution that manages it - which is located at the side. Haha.

While a portion of it still under construction, I was and am still impressed by this museum. The collection has grown from when I was last here (way back when I was in high school...a loooonggg time ago I admit!) and the galleries so beauifully renovated. 

These are of the ground floor galleries:




The basement. This houses the gold and pottery museum.




Just have to share this photo of a pure gold chalice.


The second floor meanwhile houses contemporary art.


Love this statue. Isn't she beautiful?!


And that's enough pics...do check it out. Entrance is only PHP 100.00. You can even check out a play at the CCP after!

Jo-Ann Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment