Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cebulicious!

Yep. Coined that term myself (at least I think so!) only because Cebu reminds of of food. Delicious food! And my sister was kind enough to remind me of this when she brought home the following from a visit over the weekend.

Lechon - my personal favorite is CNT lechon because of its light and savory flavor - no need for gravy even! My sister got Rico's though which I've yet to try and which she says is really good. Will keep you updated if it's as good or better. Am personally not a fan of Zebuchon (did I spell that correctly?) because of the mix of spices they put in the lechon and which for me ruins the flavor.  

Here are a few pics...


Photo by my sister...


Of course, Cebu is not complete without its pastries. Conching's of course!



How about you? What's your favorite Cebu dish?

Jo-Ann Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment