Friday, February 19, 2016

Pinto Museum is Love!


After literally months of wanting to visit, I finally got two of my friends to agree to meet up in Pinto Museum in Antipolo last January. I understand the hesitation of most to meet up there as the area has quite the reputation of constantly suffering from heavy traffic so am glad my friends agreed. It was all about timing I suppose as it was still the holiday season so when we commuted, there was no traffic. My kids and I took the jeepney that plies the Shaw Boulevard to Antipolo route and fare was only around Php 30.00 per head. When we got down Ynares Stadium (no idea where this was but we just asked the driver to make sure to drop us there), we took a trike to the museum for Php 60.00 for all three of us.

It was worth it and here are some photos taken by my son to show why...just click on the photos to enlarge :)






No comments:

Post a Comment