Friday, February 19, 2016

My Best Buys Over the 2015 Christmas Holidays!

Before I begin this post, I just want to make a special shout out to the goverent team that helped adjust our 13 month bonuses...otherwise, I would not have been able to afford paying a portion of my son's tuition AND make these purchases!

Here's my list:

1) Duvet cotton covers on sale for only Php 800 at SM Department Store...because nothing beats sleeping on hotel like bedsheets after a stressful day at work and traffic. I also needed to cover my threadbare comforter which was my sister's from way back in the 1990s I think and which I did not want to throw away :)

2) Scented candles for my bathroom...again all for relaxation...even while one does "business" haha!


Got this one for only Php 149.00 at SM. Excuse the water on the candles...apparently my daughter gave our dog a bath and got everything wet in the process :)

3) Two black slacks on sale for Php 500 and Php 700 at H&M and Mango and a cream one for Php 500 at Vera Moda. Overkill, I know. Three you say? But for someone who commutes and has not bought a new pair of slacks in one year, it isn't. It was also too good to pass up especially as I know these pants will last.


That's it! Those were my major splurges over the holidays. What were yours? :)

Jo-Ann Lea <3


No comments:

Post a Comment